Andie the elephant has a great life in the jungle with friends and family. But Andie worries – a lot.
Made in consultation with child psychologists and teachers, Andie & the Worries illustrates how Andie deals with worries - from digging a "worry hole" to practicing mindfulness. Read this book with a child in your life to give them the social-emotional learning tools they need, together with Andie.
Andie the stuffed animal has extra-long, weighted arms—perfect for giving hugs. A small, soft blanket is tucked in their back pocket so when Andie and their child friend can’t be together, they can always feel Andie’s comfort.
Andie helps children understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, develop a growth mindset, while developing supportive relationships with one another.
The book includes:
- A toolkit for kids for when they’re feeling worried
- Tips for how caregivers can help children manage their worries
- Thoughtful advice from children on how they manage their worries
- Comfort for any child just knowing they are not alone with their worries
- Teaches behavioral and emotional strength and well-being, social skills, resilience and self-esteem