Andie the elephant has a great life in the jungle with friends and family. But Andie worries – a lot.
Made in consultation with child psychologists and teachers, Andie & the Worries illustrates how Andie deals with worries - from digging a "worry hole" to practicing mindfulness. Read this book with a child in your life to give them the social-emotional learning tools they need, together with Andie.
Andie helps children understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, develop a growth mindset, while developing supportive relationships with one another.
The book includes:
- A toolkit for kids for when they’re feeling worried
- Tips for how caregivers can help children manage their worries
- Thoughtful advice from children on how they manage their worries
- Comfort for any child just knowing they are not alone with their worries
- Teaches behavioral and emotional strength and well-being, social skills, resilience and self-esteem